Koehler & Hinrichs


This file appears in: Koehler and Hinrichs Company
Koehler & Hinrichs

- 255-265 East Kellogg -

By 1901, the Koehler and Hinrichs Company had outgrown their building at East Sixth Street and Wacouta and moved to East Kellogg.

Photographer: Charles P. Gibson

Date: Approximately 1902

Image courtesy of Minnesota Historical Society


This file appears in: Koehler and Hinrichs Company