Trinity Lutheran Church


This file appears in: Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Trinity Lutheran Church

Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church, 515 N. Farrington, came to Frogtown in 1885. Its longtime building was erected in 1902. The brick building, with a limestone foundation, was built in the shape of a cross, with a tall wooden spire and smaller rooftop embellishments.

Date: 1929

Image courtesy of Minnesota Historical Society


This file appears in: Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church