Christ Lutheran Church


This file appears in: Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Christ Lutheran Church

Construction on the current church began in April 1911 with the cornerstone laid in June 1911 during the convention of the Norwegian Synod. The first services were held in the basement on Sunday December 24, 1911, with the first Christmas program that afternoon. Service continued to be held in the basement until the church was dedicated on December 5, 1915. The congregation name was changed in about 1918.

Date: Approximately 1930

Image courtesy of Minnesota Historical Society


This file appears in: Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church