Church of St. Louis


This file appears in: Saint Adalbert's Catholic Church
Church of St. Louis

Wabasha and Exchange
The original church was the old frame Church of St. Louis, moved to Frogtown from downtown in 1879. A group of Polish Catholics bought the building, built a limestone foundation and moved the church to Charles and Galtier.

Date: Approximately 1900

Image courtesy of Minnesota Historical Society


This file appears in: Saint Adalbert's Catholic Church