- 585 Fuller Avenue -
Camphor United Methodist Church, 585 Fuller Ave., was founded in 1919. The congregation worshiped in a number of locations, including the former Danish Norwegian Methodist Church located at 13th and Broadway streets downtown. In 1931 the congregation purchased the former Messiah Episcopal Church on Fuller Avenue and moved there. That building was demolished in 1970. The current church opened in 1970. It is named for a pioneer missionary and educator and is one of four Camphor churches in the United States.