Charles Plebuch House and Public Hall


This file appears in: Charles Plebuch House and Public Hall
Charles Plebuch House and Public Hall

- 481-483 Edmund Avenue -

This two-story red brick structure was built in 1888 and looks much the same as it did when it was built as housing, store and community space. Today, it has been converted into a 15-unit multi-family property.

Charles Plebuch was the owner of Plebuch's saloon at 578 Temperance Street.

Date: September, 2013

Photo by: Kimmy Tanaka


This file appears in: Charles Plebuch House and Public Hall