Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing, as 3M was originally named, moved from Two Harbors, MN, to the Dayton's Bluff neighborhood in St. Paul in 1910 and was headquartered there until 1962. The company started with sandpaper and abrasives, and eventually became a major international corporation making a wide variety of products. 3M closed all operations at it's Dayton's Bluff location in 2009. The on-site interpretive program and and this online resource were developed with funding from the Saint Paul Port Authority to help tell that story, and as partial mitigation for the demolition of historic buildings on the campus.
Click on the following links to view the 3M Interpretive Program in:
- Para hacer el recorrido en español, haga clic aquí: Español
- Xav mus saib qhov no ua lus Hmoob, nias rau ntawm no: Hmoob
- Si aad ugu aragto safarka Soomaali, riix halkan: Soomaali