Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church

Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church, 515 N. Farrington, came to Frogtown in 1885. Its longtime building was erected in 1902. The brick building, with a limestone foundation, was built in the shape of a cross, with a tall wooden spire and smaller rooftop embellishments.

The church retains its stained glass windows and some of its other original interior features. It served a number of other congregations, then sat empty before a renovation project began in 2013.

Images

Trinity Lutheran Church

Trinity Lutheran Church

Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church, 515 N. Farrington, came to Frogtown in 1885. Its longtime building was erected in 1902. The brick building, with a limestone foundation, was built in the shape of a cross, with a tall wooden spire and smaller rooftop embellishments. Date: 1929 Image courtesy of Minnesota Historical Society View File Details Page

Trinity Lutheran Church

Trinity Lutheran Church

The church retains its stained glass windows and some of its other original interior features. It served a number of other congregations, then sat empty before a renovation project began in 2013. Date: Approximately 1915 Image courtesy of Minnesota Historical Society View File Details Page

Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Church

Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Church

Date: July, 2013 Photo by: Kimmy Tanaka View File Details Page

Cite this Page:

Jane McClure, “Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church,” Saint Paul Historical, accessed July 23, 2017, http://saintpaulhistorical.com/items/show/78.
Tour navigation:  Previous | Tour Info | Next

Share this Story