Trinity Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church, 515 N. Farrington, came to Frogtown in 1885. Its longtime building was erected in 1902. The brick building, with a limestone foundation, was built in the shape of a cross, with a tall wooden spire and smaller rooftop embellishments.
The church retains its stained glass windows and some of its other original interior features. It served a number of other congregations, then sat empty before a renovation project began in 2013.